Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day

Hello All! I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day and having wonderful cookouts and enjoying the sun. It is a beautiful day here in Fayetteville, NC and Fort Bragg for a well deserved day off for everyone not in retail. I just want everyone to take the time and thank those who gave everything for our freedom.


I just wanted to check in. I know it has been a while, and I am sorry for that. I am currently finishing a baby blanket for a dear friend who is due in July. Her baby shower is on Saturday so I don't have much time. Thankfully, I am down to the sewing in of the ends, and the washing and blocking phase. So not that much more and all should be done by Saturday. I will post the pictures of it, and if I get permission from my crocheting instructor (she wrote the knitted pattern) I will post the pattern as well. Its a beautiful pattern and my first time working with twists and cables, so it is super simple for beginners.

 I will also post my first crocheted projects. They are just potholders, dice bag, and what I am calling pan doilies, but hey! It's something. I am working on my first crocheted blanket. I'm doing it in blue for a baby! I've only done a little but I will work on it more. Promise!


Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment