Friday, March 1, 2013

First Day Start Up! Welcome!

Hello followers of the crafty blogs! Welcome to Almost Mostly Homemade! My name is Jenn and I am a knitter, beader, scrapbooker, and anything else crafty that I can get my hands on. My blog is named such for three reasons:

1. I don't make everything at home. Some gets made at my grandparent's house, the doctor's office, friends' houses. Anywhere I can take time to do a little knitting or beading. See what I did there? Its a small play on words! Get it?

2. I obviously don't make the beads, the wires, the yarn and so forth. That is far beyond my scope of expertise.

3. And finally - 'Almost Homemade' was already taken!



 

Tomorrow is a craft fair here in Fayetteville, NC. It is the very first one I am doing without the help of other crafty people that I used to have in my life. Below are some examples of things I do, as well will be on sale at the craft fair. Hope to see everyone there!!!







<---Baby Hats!!! Too cute right!?!?













Its a washcloth! --->

No comments:

Post a Comment